Ani

And I was shocked to see the mistakes of each generation will just fade like a radio station, if you just drive out of range... ~Ani DiFranco

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Who thought Burger King could get scarier?


"The Burger King team excitedly told me that, once the liquor license arrives, beer will be a-flowin'."

Yep, direct quote. Don't believe me? Here's the link!

Oh, man, coming from a state that made a landmark out of this:

I'm really hoping this is not a national trend. Can you imagine the drive-thru orders? "Uh, yeah, gimme one-a them whopper meals. Make that extra extra large. With, uh... bud light. That'll do me...oh wait, lemme get one-a them hershey pies too........ you know what? Go ahead and just double that order."

Believe me, if this crosses the Mason Dixon Line, we are ALL in for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment