Ani

And I was shocked to see the mistakes of each generation will just fade like a radio station, if you just drive out of range... ~Ani DiFranco

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

So this is the new blog...

I've been contemplating what to write to break my streak of NOT writing, and yet here I am still as blank as ever. So I decided to just wing it.

My last blog entry (way back when on MySpace) was on my daughter's birthday in October 2008. Been a good minute. I sigh when I think I used to write every couple of days, then it spaced out to once a week, then once a month, and now I'm not even writing once a year. So, this is me trying to fix that. I also have a birth blog on my website, which I hope to be re-inspired to post soon.

I've moved most of my old blogs over to this site. Feel free to go back and take a look, and drop me a line if you feel froggy.

Not sure what my upcoming blogs will look like, but I do have a few ideas. I will say blogging here rather than on MySpace is a little exciting and nerve wracking all at once. Exciting because MySpace is seriously a tool. Nerve wracking because on MS I was fairly anonymous but had lovely, faithful readers. I have no idea if anyone will read, comment, or subscribe here. And still I will continue to write and post, regardless if every word is utter shit.

To start things off, here is my promise. Sometimes I will make you mad, sometimes I will make you laugh, sometimes I will make you yawn. I am witty, fun, serious, angry, carefree, troubled, boring, exciting, bitchy, kind, confident, and afraid all in one. This is me. Take me or leave me, love me or hate me. I'll still be me. And as always, I try not to suck.

~Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment